- How can I change / cancel my reservation?
You can change or cancel your reservation no later than 12 hours before the transfer time. You must be notified of your reservation changes / cancellations by e-mail to info@maxtransfer. Cancellation confirmation must be received by e-mail for cancellation and modification. The customer is responsible for reservations with no cancellation. If you do not notify our company that you canceled 12 hours in advance, no refund will be made.
- How can I get my reservation confirmation?
Confirmation of the reservation made by phone or internet will be sent to you via e-mail.
- How can I make a reservation?
- You can make a reservation from our call center 0090 532 333 32 44.
- You can make a reservation 7/24 online on our website.
- You can make a reservation from your nearest authorized agent.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours before the flight.
- For special occasions such as New Year and holidays, please make a reservation 72 hours in advance.
- What should I do if my flight is delayed or is cancelled?
You must inform us so that your reservation is not canceled. If your flight is delayed and if you notify us of the delay, our driver will wait for you and follow the flight movements from the monitor. No extra charge will be charged due to delay. We have no obligation to keep our vehicle in the area for delays exceeding 3 hours. However, we are committed to providing service with the first available vehicle. If your flight is canceled, your transfer request will be put on hold for 24 hours. You can renew your transfer service at no additional cost.
- How do I meet the driver at the airport?
Our driver will meet you with a MAX TRANSFER plate with your name on it at the arriving passenger meeting area of the airport.
- What do I need to know about my baggage allowance?
In the case of common transfers, you are entitled to 1 baggage weighing 30 kg, maximum 50 cm x 70 cm gage. You must report any excess baggage information at the time of reservation. Otherwise, our company demand extra fee for your extra baggage and our company has the right to refuse extra baggage. Unreported baby carriages, bicycles and sports equipment such as golf-skies will not be accepted. It is forbidden to carry sacks, crates, cans, liquids, explosives, radioactive and flammable substances, regardless of their weight.
- Do you demand any charges for children in common transfers?
No fee for children aged 0-2, 50% discount is applied to children aged 3-12.
- Which vehicles are used for private transfers?
Mercedes C180, Mercedes Vito, Dacia Logan are used for private transfers.
- Which vehicles are used for common transfers?
Dacia Logan, Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Vito are used for common transfers
- Do the vehicles have a baby / child seat?
We provide baby / child seat for our customers upon request.
- Are your transfer vehicles suitable for wheelchairs?
Yes, they are suitable. If you are traveling in a wheelchair, please indicate in the booking form whether your wheelchair is foldable or not. Or send an information e-mail about the topic to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the speed limit for vehicles?
Automobile Speed Limit; It is 90 km / h for express two-way roads, 110 km / h for divided roads, 120 km / h for motorways and 50 km / h for inner city.
Speed Limit for Buses, Minibuses and Midibuses; 80 km / h for express two-way roads, 90 km / h for divided roads, 100 km / h for highways and 50 km / h for inner city. Using beyond these limits cannot be demanded.